Day Trip to Pine Log

Got a little fishing in on Saturday morning with a friend of mine from Three River's Community Church. It was a last minute trip just for a couple of hours and didn't yield any giant fish, but was a good time out nonetheless. In fact, I am posting the picture of that little sunfish below to demonstrate my skill level. I've realized recently, based on sarcastic comments from my friends that most people fail to appreciate the delicate touch and finesse needed to pull in a fish the size of your float. It's like The Old Man and the Sea, but in reverse. I'm sure at least some of you guys will be on board with this theory too.

We ran across this frame for a lean-to that someone had started on.


That's right- eat your hearts out, fellow anglers!


2 comments:

  1. So is that fish with the float your bait or your catch? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's my catch! I don't even know how he fit the hook in his mouth.

      Delete