Euharlee Creek, Covered Bridge and Jase Robertson

North Georgia has incredible autumns. This year, we had a nice cool summer that is slowly giving way to an even more beautiful September. This past year, I passed a personal benchmark and have now officially lived in Georgia longer than I have anywhere else. And of the places I have lived, this is the only one that has at least three seasons. The winters of this region aren't much to speak of, but fall, spring, and summer are all clearly separate periods, and fall is my favorite. The morning cool gets a little sharper, the smell of the trees becomes strong in the air, and the sky changes from the constant grey/white of summer to the blue is should rightfully be. So this weekend, Jeannie and I took the boys out for a little while to enjoy it and get some exercise.




This was right before Zane started popping rocks into his mouth. This kid thinks everything is food...



No comments:

Post a Comment